Thirwood Place offers a constantly-changing variety of social and physical activities, from concerts in our auditorium, to fitness programs, to nature walks, shopping trips, games and movies. Pursue your own interests or be inspired to try something new!
November Activities and Events
Open daily Monday – Friday.
Open swim: Daily 8:30 – 9:15 a.m.; Monday – Thursday 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.; Tuesday 10:15 – 11:15 a.m.
The pool is closed daily from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
EXERCISE WITH ELAINE
Mondays and Wednesdays in the fitness center from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Veteran’s Day performance – We Are The Men
- Doug Ricciardi Jazz Til Dawn
- Mike Dardis
- Tom Telesmanick with Bob Higgins
- Presentation: The Pilgrims and Plymouth
- Bob Hennessy
- Mar Grimason – Wild Yellowstone
- Cape Symphony
- Shaw’s/ Stop & Shop
- Veteran’s Day roll call and ceeremonies
- Stretching class
- Book club
- Art class
- Open painting
- Coffee hour
- Dance class
- Pool and billiards
- Saturday evening movie
- Tea time